Mark Litzow Receives Service Award
FACT’s Board of Directors honored Dr. Mark Litzow for his contributions to our organization. Dr. Litzow most recently served on the FACT Board from 2011 – 2019. As a FACT Inspector, Dr. Litzow has performed 30 clinical inspections over the last 20 years!
Mark was appointed as the inaugural chair for FACT’s Technology Committee and served since 2009 – 2019. Dr. Litzow’s charge as Chair of the Technology Committee was to enhance, refine, streamline and improve the efficiency of the accreditation process and educational programs through the continued development of FACT’s online presence. Mark has survived the development of two accreditation portals!
Through Dr. Litzow’s leadership, the Technology Committee:
- Launched the first FACTWeb Portal automating the accreditation process.
- Launched the new FACT Accreditation Portal to replace FACTWeb and better position FACT for long term success.
- Evaluated features to enhance the user’s accreditation portal experience including an improved document library experience and the addition of an inspector trainee feature within the portal allowing trainees to get firsthand experience within the portal.
- Developed online training materials for accreditation portal users.
- Improved the online accreditation application including the Eligibility and Compliance application.
- Continued to provide training for users of the accreditation portal.
Mark your contributions have been invaluable and you have certainly left us as a stronger organization. You will be greatly missed!