This year’s quality boot camp will focus on a program’s Quality Management Plan and the annual review of the effectiveness of the overall Quality Management Program. How do you evaluate each key quality topic and incorporate them into your program’s report? The boot camp will discuss tools you may use and how topics may be presented to different groups within your program. Join us for the day and work on Building Your Annual Quality Report.
- Writing Your Program’s Story: The Annual Quality Report
- Illustrating Collaborations and Relationships
- Evaluating the Impact of Validations Performed
- Using Occurrences to Drive Process Improvement
- Telling the Story: Presenting and Distributing the Annual Report
The day will also include various roundtable discussions to expand on and explore questions related to the information covered during the sessions.
Quality Boot Camp Host:
Kimberly Kasow, DO
UNC Bone Marrow Transplant and
Cellular Therapy Program