The theme for QM Webinar Series 12 is Embrace Change: Growing Your Cellular Therapy Services. Each webinar will equip your organization with practical strategies and insights to successfully incorporate a new service or product into your cellular therapy organization while ensuring compliance, optimizing patient outcomes, and driving continuous improvement. Each webinar will consist of a 45-minute live lecture period followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
Save 15% when you sign up for our 4-pack webinar bundle! This discount allows you to gain access to all four webinars in the series, ensuring you don’t miss a single topic.
By enrolling in the webinar bundle, you’ll:
- Learn proven techniques to incorporate products effectively into your organization.
- Gain valuable insights from industry leaders who have successfully navigated the challenges of integration.
- Network with like-minded professionals and engage in interactive Q&A sessions during each webinar.
Thursday, November 14, 2023 at 8 am PT, 9 am MT, 10 am CT, 11 am ET
Jay Tanna is the Quality Assurance Lead for the Children’s National Health System Blood and Marrow Transplant Program. After this webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Recognize appropriate stakeholders to be involved in the development, review, and approval process of written agreements.
- Identify when a written agreement is necessary based on FACT Standards.
- Determine what should be included within written agreements, including quality indicators.
Previous Webinars – Recording Available
Thursday, July 13, 2023
Ed Brindle, MSc, MLT is the Quality Manager for Hamilton Health Sciences, Cellular Therapy and Transplantation. This webinar will help you:
- Acquire knowledge and strategies to drive success in your organization.
- Establish timelines, recognize regulatory requirements, and identify potential metrics.
- Understand the impact of gap analyses and change controls on program processes.
- Gain insights into staffing, training, and product needs for seamless service implementation.
- Evaluate and analyze the benefits of a facility needs assessment.
Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 8 am PT, 9 am MT, 10 am CT, 11 am ET
Quality indicators play a pivotal role in assessing performance, identifying areas for improvement, and ultimately achieving outstanding results. This session, presented by Jacklyn Stentz, Director of Quality Improvement at Sarah Cannon Transplant and Cellular Therapy Program, will help attendees:
- Identify key stakeholders for developing indicators
- Define endpoints and develop benchmarks
- Recognize improvements while reflecting on expected outcomes