Upcoming Online Sessions for Quality and IEC Webinar Series
Join us for two upcoming webinars that will discuss hot topics in cellular therapy! FACT is currently offering two series of webinars. One is Module 11 of the QM Series focusing on corrective action plans, and the other is a new series on Immune Effector Cells. The following webinars are the next ones offered for each of these series. Register online today!
FACT Quality Management Series 11: Implement and Assess Effectiveness of Corrective Action Plans
August 24, 2022 at 11 am ET
Folashade Otegbeye MBChB, MPH from the Cellular Processing Facility at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle and Kerri Hill BSN, RN from the UAMS Cancer Institute in Little Rock will discuss the following:
1. Implementation of corrective action plans.
2. Monitoring corrective action plans.
3. Assessing the effectiveness of a corrective action plan.
FACT Quality Immune Effector Cellular Therapy for the Treatment of Solid Tumors: General Concepts and Need for Harmonization of Standards
September 28, 2022 at 11 am ET
This webinar offers an introduction to Immune Effector Cellular (IEC) Therapy for the treatment of solid tumors. Basem William, MD, MRCP, FACP, from Ohio Health Blood and Marrow Transplant and Cellular Therapy Program and Sarah Nikiforow, MD, PhD, from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute / Cell Manipulation Core Facility, will:
1. Discuss unique challenges and considerations in IEC manufacturing.
2. List subtypes of IECs in solid tumors including TILs, CAR-T cells, and TCRs.
3. Examine the need for quality standards.