View the FACT Virtual Workshop that Everyone is Talking About
As reported in a previous newsletter article, the first FACT Inspection & Accreditation Virtual Workshop on September 21, 2020 was well received by those in attendance, and we are pleased to provide everyone with an opportunity to view the recording of the workshop.
The workshop began with an overview of the FACT accreditation process and continued with hands-on activities to guide the applicant through the accreditation process. Workshop objectives include:
- Describe the accreditation process.
- Evaluate documentation to ensure compliance.
- Organize the on-site inspection process.
- Plan a program tour.
- Identify strategies to support a successful inspection.
- Practice evaluating deficiencies.
A digital download of the workshop recording can be purchased from the FACT online store at competitive prices. As always, inspectors and inspector trainees may download the recording for free!
Purchase the virtual workshop recording