Apheresis Collection Professionals Needed as FACT Inspectors
FACT encourages all apheresis collection professionals to apply to become FACT inspectors! Join one of the most prestigious groups of international experts promoting quality cellular therapy for the benefit of patients.
This past year has brought renewed attention to the valuable contributions of the apheresis collection profession to provide lifesaving transplants, bring new cellular therapies to patients, and even address a global pandemic.
Please join the FACT inspectorate to continue to advance the quality of apheresis collection. In addition to maintaining a peer-to-peer approach to inspections, the following are benefits of becoming a FACT inspector:
- Learning new practices and techniques from other organizations.
- Improving the quality of your own organization.
- Networking with peers for ideas, questions, and collaboration.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise with others and giving back to the field.
- Discovering a variety of ways to meet FACT Standards.
- Developing professional skills and accomplishments.
- Traveling domestically and internationally.
- Accessing FACT educational sessions free of charge.
- Taking advantage of opportunities to serve on FACT committees.
One of our best sources of new inspectors is through nominations! If you know of someone who would make an excellent FACT apheresis collection inspector, please encourage that individual to apply or provide the name and contact information to FACT for further follow up.
Apply to become an inspector online