Just the FACTs, 2019 Volume 3
In this issue, we congratulate Dr. Paul Eldridge, FACT Standards Chair, and the Common Standards Steering Committee on publishing the Second Edition of the FACT Common Standards for Cellular Therapies. The Standards become effective on June 15, 2019. Read more regarding the publication of the Common Standards and accessing the Summary of Changes, Crosswalks, and Document Submission Requirements form below.
The draft Seventh Edition Cord Blood Standards public comment period has been extended to April 1, 2019. All comments submitted will be reviewed by the Standards Committee to ensure the Standards represent the voice of the Cord Blood community.
FACT recognizes that one of the most important roles in our program is that of the inspector. FACT thanks its inspectors for their time and expertise. As the number of FACT-accredited programs increases, our needs for inspectors increase and we want our inspectors to know how grateful we are for their service.
As always, there are many educational events throughout the year. Review FACT’s educational calendar and register for an event today.
Articles in this volume include:
- FACT Common Standards Second Edition Published
- Draft Seventh Edition Cord Blood Standards Public Comment Period Extended
- Thank you FACT Inspectors
- FACT Events at the 2019 TCT Meetings Were a Success
- FACT International Headquarters New Staff
- Dr. Helen Heslop Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- Cellular Therapy Community Corner
Dennis A. Gastineau, MD