2023 Call for Committee Volunteers
The Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy has several committees to help FACT achieve its vision of being the premiere organization setting standards and awarding accreditation to programs in the evolving field of cellular therapy.
Considering your experience and important involvement with the FACT inspection and accreditation process, we invite you to review the charges for the committees with current vacancies and either nominate yourself or a colleague to serve as a committee member. Active inspectors receive priority consideration. All volunteers must be at a FACT-accredited organization unless otherwise specified.
Learn more about current committee descriptions, desired expertise, and expectations: FACT Committee Opportunities.
Please submit your interest in serving as a committee member by completing the Committee Volunteer Form by April 7, 2023.
• Hematopoietic Cell Therapy Committee
• Immune Effector Cell Standards Committee
• Cord Blood Standards and Common Standards*
*Volunteers for Cord Blood Standards and Common Standards Committees will be solicited at the initiation of the standards development process for the next editions of those publications.
• Cellular Therapy Accreditation Committee
• Cord Blood Accreditation Committee
Special Committees and Task Forces
• Education Committee
• Inspector Development Committee
• Quality Management Committee
• FACT-CIBMTR Data Audit Committee
• Immune Effector Cell Task Force
• Clinical Outcomes Improvement Committee
• Regenerative Medicine Task Force
• Technology Committee
The contributions of our volunteer FACT Inspectors and committee members have been invaluable and have resulted in the tremendous success of FACT. Thank you for your dedication and support of this important effort to ensure quality patient care, improve treatment outcomes, and foster continued development in the field of cellular therapy.
Catherine Bollard, MD
Linda Miller, MPA
Chief Executive Officer