FACT is Seeking New Apheresis Collection Inspectors!
At FACT, our mission is to promote quality clinical and laboratory practice of cellular therapy and regenerative medicine. We would not be able to achieve this mission without our volunteer inspectors and are committed to providing our inspectors training and resources to ensure successful inspections.
The benefits of becoming an inspector include:
- Opportunity to observe other programs
- Networking with peers and experts
- Contribute to Standards Development
- Access to complimentary educational resources
- High quality professional development
- Opportunity to serve on FACT Committees
- Giving back to the field of cellular therapy and regenerative medicine
Consider attending FACT’s upcoming Apheresis Collection Inspector Training in conjunction with the ASFA Annual Meeting on Tuesday, April 25th from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CT in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
To become a FACT inspector and learn about inspector qualifications visit https://www.factglobal.org/inspectors/.