The 11th module of the Quality Management Series is all about corrective action plans.
The first webinar, hosted on February 26th, was, Overview of Corrective Action Plans. Dr. Carlos Bachier from Sarah Cannon Transplant and Cellular Therapy Program at Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, and Lisa Cantwell MHA, CPHQ from the Blood & Marrow Transplantation Program of the Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Iowa, discussed the following:
- When a corrective action plan is needed
- The purpose of a corrective action plan
- Who should be involved
- Short term immediate corrective action, and long-term preventive correction action
- How to assess the effectiveness of a corrective action plan
Additional webinars in this series are open for registration at the following links. Advance registration and post-webinar recordings of all webinars in this module can be purchased at a discounted rate.
- Developing a Corrective Action Plan (May 11, 2022)
- Implement and Assess Effectiveness of Corrective Action Plan (August 24, 2022)
- Corrective Action Plans, A Program’s Perspective (November 9, 2022)