Cybersecurity is a must in our digital world; however, important messages and announcements from FACT could potentially be missed if security systems block FACT emails. With the increasing sophistication of email security, and changes to FACT domains following our transition to an independent organization, we encourage you to take steps to ensure you will receive FACT messages. We strongly suggest sharing this article with anyone in your organization who should receive FACT information.
To receive FACT messages, you will need to whitelist our domains. Some individuals will be able to do this on their own, some will need permission from Information Technology (IT) departments to do so, and others will rely on IT to take these steps for them. Get to know your IT colleagues – they will be of help! In most cases, issues with receiving emails need to be resolved by your IT department.
- Instructions for whitelisting domains for almost all email providers: https://sci.scientific-direct.net/wl.html.
- Additional directions for users of Hotmail, Outlook, or Live email: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QGUNQv9kcg.
The FACT domains that need whitelisted are:
- factglobal.org (FACT’s new domain)
- factwebsite.org (the current domain for the portal until transition is complete)
- fact.matrixmaxx.com (FACT’s online store)
- factweb.org (FACT’s newsletter and email distribution list)
If all FACT domains have been whitelisted and you still do not receive emails from us, check your junk folder, clutter folder, or deleted/trash folders. If not there, please contact your IT department and the FACT Office at email@example.com or your Accreditation Coordinator for additional assistance.